John Kuypers’ renowned and extensive body of work on being present is presented on this site. John offers tested methods to have inner peace and be wise about solving life’s difficult challenges. John teaches that the key to being present and at peace is the Law of Serenity. It is universal and ancient spiritual wisdom that you already use, without knowing it.
We encourage you to click on the many links this site offers to help you solve difficult problems and enjoy the peace of mind, self-esteem and confidence that comes with being present and centered before you take action or make important decisions.
Learn how to be in the present by exploring these links:
- Teachings on being present from leadership coach and author John Kuypers on video.
- Read inspiring, famous quotes on what it means to be present
- What is being present? Read this short, insightful summary
- FREE – John’s newest e-book called Law of Serenity, the spiritual key to being present and enjoying constant inner peace
- Order top-selling books and CDs by John Kuypers on how to be present. Click here
- Get leadership tips and insights by subscribing to John’s blog on getting centered and present
- The Serenity Trek is an inner hike where you master peace of mind in the present moment with the help of an expert guide.
Living in the present is the key to inner peace and wisdom. Leadership and peace of mind coach John Kuypers stumbled on this timeless truth after blacking out on the living room floor at age 34. A corporate vice-president, John received the biggest wake-up call of his life. After a year of searching, he learned that the root solution to his racing mind, sleepless nights, exhausted body and unhappy marriage lay in one phrase – living in the present.
John embarked on a life-long journey mastering the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical challenges of getting centered by focusing on the present moment. The result is five books, thousands of audience members, a leadership coaching and consulting practice and a deep desire to help others find the inner peace, joy and wisdom that comes with being present, centred and fulfilled from within.